Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bear Lake Weekend

On Friday we headed to Nick's family's cabin in Bear Lake for a family reunion/raspberry days. We had debated about still doing it with everything that has happened in the last month but decided to still go ahead with it. I didn't realize it until Wednesday, but we would be in bear lake exactly 1 month from when we found out about our baby boy. I thought it would still be OK. But why the heck would I do this to myself?

I just decided I wouldn't think about it.

As we drove past Bear Lake Memorial hospital memories started pouring into that head of mine. It was sad, but I redirected my thoughts immediately. We stayed pretty busy, the only time I had a chance to think about the situation was at night, which was a little tough but we got through it.

We rented jet ski's and had a ball playing in the water all day. The only downfall was a few sunburns and sand everywhere! We had a fun little island all to ourselves and lots of soft sand for the kiddos to play in.

After the lake we had fun riding dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, go-carts, getting raspberry (in my case oreo mint) shakes, and just hanging out chatting.  Here are some pictures from our adventures!



                                             All the cute cousins in the hammock together
                                                                     4-wheeling!

                                                                My cute husband =)
                                                             View from the Cabin


No comments:

Post a Comment