Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 2

DAY 2

                                                       I am grateful for my mom and dad.


(haha I know me and nick look SO young in this pic)
Let me just say I have put them through SO much. I wasn't much of a angel child 
growing up. They have stuck by every decision I have made and trusted me to make
the decisions I have. They have come appointment after appointment while I work on their teeth and I know its such an inconvenience. They let me vent to them when I am having a bad day
and do everything they can to make me feel better ( even if it's finding someone to be 
my patient lol) They are such good examples to me, I don't know if I would be where
I am today without out them. They are going to be awesome grandparents one day and
I just want them to know how much I love them and appreciate EVERY little thing they 
do for me whether it's making me soup when me or Nick are sick, or cleaning my carpets, 
or just giving me a hug when I need it! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment