Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5

Day 5

Today I'm grateful for......
School.
Weird huh?
Right now if school had a face, I would probably punch it. HOWEVER.. I'm grateful that I have been able to push myself and get into the Dental Hygiene program. That was the easy part. The hard part is STAYING in the dental hygiene program. There is just always something going on, qualifications you need, tests to study for, discussion questions to do, boards to study for. ALWAYS. But don't get me wrong. I LOVE what I do. I get to see some pretty cool stuff, and some amazing transformations. I'm grateful for all my patients who put up with me and lift my spirit. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have and have yet to learn.

I'm also grateful for these girls ( and boys)

  

They are so awesome! It's great that we all can support each other and lift each other up when we are down. This is one fun dental hygiene group!

 I'm especially grateful for these chicks. They are down for pretty much everything. It.gets.crazy.
 
I know we will be staying friends pretty much forever. We're too much alike to be apart for long haha.

So all in all. School sucks right now but it will be worth it when I'm done.
=)




 

1 comment:

  1. I love you JENNNNN!!! You are the best friend! I'm glad you are so optimistic about school:) haha

    ReplyDelete