Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3

                                                                  My sister Amy.


Me and Amy are 7 years apart...

Which meant lots of fights and not getting along growing up. 
But in the last few years, we have gotten so close. She has grown up so quickly it's scary! 
I remember this tiny little bean pole just 3 years ago, and now she's this  gorgeous WOMAN!
She is indeed my best friend. It was funny over the summer I was so mad at her because
she had gotten a job and I didn't get to call her on the drop of a dime to come hang out with me. She is now at that age where we can share clothes. I have never thought I would be excited to have a sister to share clothes, shoes, etc with! 

She has attitude ( she sort of takes after me, my poor parents). I know that as we grow older
we will stay just as close. She is there for me for everything. Like yesterday for example. I just got back from Walmart and I forgot Parmesan cheese for my recipe. Nick was still at work, and there was
no way no how I was going back to that place. So I called my sister and she was so willingly
brought me some cheese! Isn't she so sweet? haha.  She is such a strong spirit. She knows more about the scriptures and the gospel than even me and she teaches me something new every day. She stands for what she believes in and lives the standards of the gospel. Amy is such an example to me. I love our dates each week to watch vampire diaries as drool over the hot men.She makes me feel like I am in high school still ( even though i still LOOK like I'm in high school lol) Anways, I am so grateful for her and I love her so much and I appreciate every thing she does for me and I love being her older sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment