Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day One-Gratitude Posts

So I've been seeing a lot of these Gratitude posts every day in November. What a great idea!
So here it goes!

Day One.


This guy.--->
My best friend. Seriously! He never gets sick of me no matter what I do. He supports me in EVERYTHING that I do ( no matter how much I complain to him about it). I'm so grateful that he is such a hard worker and takes care of everything while I am in school. I've never been more comfortable around anyone in my whole life... maybe a little too comfortable at times? haha. His goofy faces and cute smiles keep me laughing. I don't know what I would do without him! I am so excited to see what is in store for us in the future... and that includes making PRETTY babies! But for now..I'm just loving the time we get to spend together, even though the time may be sparse these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment