Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4

The Gospel.

 This includes so much. I love my heavenly father and my savior Jesus Christ with all my heart. It's an amazing feeling knowing that I am never alone. I know God has a plan for me. He see's my eternal plan. I'm excited for what he has in store for me. I love going to Fast and testimony meeting. You may not know this about me, but other than bearing my testimony when I give talks, or at girls camp et. I have NEVER gotten up and bore my testimony. It's definitely NOT because I don't have one. It's because... I'm chicken. So I usually end up bearing it in my mind. I know it's awful, and I know I should be telling people. So how about I tell you now?

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE.
I know Jesus Christ lives and he loves everyone.
I know GOD lives, and he is my heavenly father. He knows everything, even things I cannot comprehend. He loves me.
I know we have a true prophet living on this earth ( President Monson) who receives revelation directly.
I know Heavenly Father loves me and KNOWS me. He knows me better than I know myself. I can always turn to him when I am in need or feel like no one else understands.
I know that my family is forever. It's so comforting that I know I will see my grandparents and  generations before that again.
I know the scriptures are true.
I know Jesus Christ died for my sins and I am So grateful that he did so that I may be able to repent and live with my heavenly father again.
I know Heavenly father hears my prayers and answers them.
I have a testimony of temples. I am so glad that I was able to get sealed to my husband for time and all eternity. 
I have a testimony of tithing.

Let's face it.. the gospel is awesome. I think of the lyrics in the hymn "Testimony" ........."My eyes are wet, my soul is full.. the spirit speaks today.."

Yup..
that pretty much sums it up.
Happy Sunday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment